Ozone 10 Standard
Achieving a professional master has never been faster than with Ozone 10. Deliver superior sounding releases and maintain maximum control with all new modules and workflows.
Available as AU, VST3, and AAX. VST2 is no longer supported for Ozone 10.
Match top masters
Use the updated Master Assistant to quickly match the tone, dynamics, and width of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference. Use it as a starting point for the rest of your chain, and even learn from what the Assistant does.
All in view
In Ozone 10, Master Assistant has gotten a major upgrade with the new Assistant View. Now it's faster than ever to set a target and get a great starting point, plus the new Tonal Balance curve makes metering easy.
Ozone Standard comes stocked with 11 powerful tools—including dedicated Vintage modules for EQ, Compression, Limiting, and even Tape. Build out an entire mastering chain, all within one plugin.
Boost loudness without losing fidelity with the new Magnify Soft Clip, found in the Maximizer module. Bring your track forward and amplify the Maximizer’s IRC algorithms, used on countless hit records.
Get more from mono
Reduce width without losing the sides. The new Recover Sides feature in the Imager preserves stereo information in mono to maintain depth and power when narrowing problem frequencies like a wide bass.
- Achieving a professional master has never been faster or more personalized than with Ozone 10. Balance and smooth with the new Stabilizer Module, or add punch and glue with the new Impact Module for sophisticated sonic improvements. Match the sound of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference files with the new Master Assistant, as groundbreaking technology and an improved UI keep you in your flow. Dive deep into details, adjusting loudness with the new Magnify Soft Clip or improving mono with the new Recover Sides.
- What's included:
- - Improved! Master Assistant: Effortlessly achieve the sound of chart-topping hits or your favorite reference file using groundbreaking matching technology for tone, dynamics and width.
- - New! Magnify Soft Clipper (in Maximizer Module): Boost loudness while maintaining the highest fidelity audio with the new Magnify Soft Clip.
- - New! Recover Sides (in Imager Module): Reduce width, without losing the sides.
- - New! Assistant View UI: The Master Assistant lands you on the new Assistant View, your intelligent control center for fast, personalized results.
- - Improved performance: Ozone 10 is now compatible with Apple silicon native chips for faster processing.
- - Vintage Modules: Use our colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, available as both modules and component plugins.
- - Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process. Easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment.
- - Tonal Balance Control: Meter while you mix to shape balanced levels based on tens-of-thousands of professional mixes.
- Get Ozone 10 Advanced to access:
- - New! Stabilizer Module: Sculpt a balanced sound with the new Stabilizer Module, an adaptive mastering EQ.
- - New! Impact Module: Enhance the rhythm and feel of your music by intuitively controlling microdynamics.
- - Master Rebalance: Adjust the levels of vocals and other instruments in a stereo audio file, letting you solve balance issues without needing the original stems.
- - Low End Focus: Quickly adjust the contrast and definition of your low frequencies and get a hard hitting master every time.
- - See the full features list on iZotope's website here.
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website.
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) — macOS Monterey (12.5.x)*
- *AU/macOS supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs, in Rosetta 2 and native
- Windows: Windows 10 — Windows 11
- AAX, AU, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.