Multi-polar distortion engine
Create massive distortion effects and animated harmonic movements with unprecedented control. Separately distort and modulate positive and negative parts of the waveshape, add multiple stages for extra drive, and blend to taste.
Expansive and malleable filtering
Process your audio—before or after distortion—with 24 unique filter types. Use morph and spread controls to add movement and width to your sounds, and tune the cutoff to scales or incoming MIDI for max musicality.
Physical modeling feedback
Create tuned resonators and twisted delays with the feedback processor, featuring multiple modes for anything from subtle texture to extreme sonic scattering. Plus, lock feedback to scales or incoming MIDI to keep things musical.
Powerful curve sequencing
Effortlessly draw modulation shapes and assign them to any parameter in Rift, quickly creating movement and phrasing to bring variation and excitement to your tracks. Save and load presets, randomize, edit, and undo.
- Rift is a unique distortion plugin with 30 custom algorithms spanning both classic and never-before-heard processors. These effects are blended in the waveform engine, giving you precise control over how the two algorithms are combined, plus clear visual feedback of the results.
- Separately distort the positive and negative parts of the waveform, drive the distortion for more extreme processing, and change the number of stages to create super-rich harmonics. Expand your sounds even further with a flexible feedback processor, custom morphing filters, and powerful modulation. Rift ships with presets perfectly tuned and categorized into themed packs, and a dedicated PLAY VIEW with macros to create exciting sounds quickly and easily. Or, go deeper and explore the world of possibilities within Rift’s ADVANCED VIEW.
- What's included:
- - 400+ presets with deep macro control
- - Easy-to-use Play View and extensive Advanced View
- - Groundbreaking multipolar distortion engine
- - 30 distortion types and up to 6 stages of processing
- - Physical modeling feedback and delay
- - State-of-the-art morphing filters
- - Powerful modulation sequencing
- - Pitch snapping, preset scales, and MIDI tracking
- - Intelligent randomization for endless preset variation
- - CPU optimized algorithms
- - High-quality oversampling
- - Flexible routing, and much more...
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.9+
- Windows 10+
- AU, VST, VST3, and AAX. All plug-in formats are 64-bit.