RC-20 Retro Color
From subtle to dramatic, add distortion, ambiance, or warmth to any production with the FX of vintage recording equipment.
Available as VST, AU, & AAX formats.
6 FX modules
RC-20's six unique FX modules can replicate everything from vinyl records to VHS machines, adding noise, wobble, and dropouts to your tracks. Its raw distortion and crunchy bit reduction will add grit to your bass and drums. The space and chorus effects will make your guitar sing like never before and the filtering effects fit right into the most modern club track.
The exclusive Flux Engine adds subtle (or not so subtle) idiosyncrasies and fluctuations to all the FX modules, providing the character, warmth, and analog goodness of yesteryear's best technology.
The Magnitude slider controls the intensity of all processing. Easily accessible all the time - even when browsing presets - it makes it easy to find the perfect sound and processing amount. Automate this control for awesome intros, breakdowns, and transitions in your song.
RC-20 includes presets for drums, keys, guitars, bass, full mixes, and post-production that let you get to work right away. The interface invites experimentation with the ability to control the processing of each FX module while browsing presets.
RC-20 Retro Color reviews
- XLN Audio's RC-20 Retro Color is a creative effect plugin that adds life and texture to any recording. It easily recreates the warm, cozy feeling of vintage recording equipment, but also works perfectly in any modern production setting.
- - 6 FX modules
- - Over 60 curated presets
- - CPU friendly processing
- For the most up-to-date system requirements, host compatibility details and privacy details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.10+ (32 or 64 bit only), 2GB RAM (4GB RAM recommended)
- Windows 8+ (32 or 64 bit only), 2GB RAM (4GB RAM recommended)
- AU, VST, and AAX compatible host software