Versatile voice-modeled effects. Swappable stomp-box signal chains. Incredible on vocals, and unbelievable on everything else.
Available as VST, AU, and AAX.
VocalSynth 2 provides the most advanced vocal processing possible, unlocking a world of sounds. Its 5 different vocal modules can be used individually or in concert, going from vintage vibes to a futuristic feel fast. And it’s not just good on vocals. Feed VocalSynth any sound source: it eats everything.
Presets for Every Palate
VocalSynth 2 is packed with premium presets, so you can punch in a sound quickly. With global presets that affect everything in the plugin and module presets that affect individual modules, the sonic potential is endless.
Biovox is a new vocal effect module that scientifically models the human vocal tract, allowing you to adjust characteristics like vowel shapes, nasality, and breath. Add vocal textures to any audio, and adjust everything visually with the vowel pad and additional Advanced Controls.
VocalSynth 2 has improved swap-and-drop stomp box effects, from the familiar to the forward-focused. Shred, Ring Mod, Chorus, Distort, Filter, Transform, and Delay. Chain them together in any order for any flavor you favor.
“VocalSynth 2 is next level. I never dreamt I would be able to do this type of vocal manipulation to melodies & harmonies so easily.”
- What’s Included:
- - 5 unique, blendable vocal processors for infinite sonic possibilities.
- - Hundreds of presets to get you going
- - 7 swap-and-drop stompbox-style effects
- - Auto mode, MIDI mode, and Sidechain mode for flexible sound design
- - Per-module presets for complete control
- - A visually responsive X/Y pad for more intuitive performance
- - Seamless communication with Neutron 2, Ozone 8, and Tonal Balance Control
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website.
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 - 10.14. Please note VocalSynth 2 is not compatible with Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina.
- Windows 7+
- Audio Unit, AAX (64-bit), AAX-AS (64-bit AudioSuite), RTAS (32-bit), DPM (32-bit AudioSuite), VST 2, VST 3.
- Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9-10, Pro Tools 10-2018, Cubase 9.5, FL Studio 12, Studio One 3, Reason 10, Reaper 5, Bitwig Studio 2