V Collection 8
Explore the timeless timbres of yesterday and craft the sounds of the future. Arturia's V Collection 8 contains 28 instruments, including 4 new titles: Jun-6 V, Emulator II V, Vocoder V, and OB-Xa V, and an updated Jup-8 V and Stage-73 V.
Available as VST, AU, and AAX.
Enjoy the same controls, sequencers, and even idiosyncracies that made these instruments some of the most influential analog synths ever played.
Fall into instant analog love with the Jun-6 V. The legendary easy-to-use polysynth has an irresistible creamy sound that stirs the soul, an iconic chorus and enhanced modulation for the richest chords and arps.
Play the digital synths that helped redefine pop music, scored countless films and TV commercials, and gave musicians their first taste of electronic music at home.
Casio’s CZ-101 became ubiquitous in the home and pro studios of the mid eighties with its affordability and sound, achieved through mass production and phase distortion synthesis, respectively. Arturia’s CZ V has the same wave types, patch programming, 8-stage envelopes, LFO-modulated vibrato, and beautiful robot-breath sounds.
Pianos & Keyboards
These emulations of classic electric pianos and keyboards are physically modeled recreations of the originals. Arturia’s taken everything into account, including cabinet materials, string tension, and mic positions.
If nostalgia had a soundtrack, the Mellotron would be on it. The hazy, wow-and-flutter sound made famous by the more experimental pop bands like The Beatles and the Moody Blues came from this electro-mechanical keyboard launched in 1963, which pulled magnetic tape across a playback head when you pressed a key. Arturia’s version has an FX rack and lets you add your own samples, so that you can change the fundamental sound the Mellotron to anything you’d like.
The holy trinity of iconic electric organs, Arturia’s implementations have everything that made these instruments favorites among gig musicians, except a resistance to spilled drinks.
The Hammond B-3's transistor design and electromagnetic tonewheel gave it a beefy sound that other organs simply couldn't have, making it a constant companion of musicians since its release over 50 years ago. Arturia's homage includes a rotary speaker and drawbar modulation for syncopated effects.
Experience Arturia’s Analog Lab V
Get instant access to every preset from all of V Collection 8’s instruments, in one smart interface. Analog Lab V is your go to personalized arsenal for studio and stage, with intuitive browsing, custom playlists, easy sound mixing & layering, and much more.
Find your flow
Every new instrument in V Collection 8 has had its workflow upgraded. Enjoy 4 new control macros, a smart new browser, step-by-step integrated tutorials, and a fresh selection of sounds. Devised by passionate musicians, producers, and engineers who understand the importance of a fluid music making process, V collection 8 is built to be intuitive, accessible, and enjoyable.
V Collection 8 reviews
- V Collection 8 puts some of the most influential instruments at your fingertips with circuit-accurate recreations of iconic synthesizers, string machines, electric pianos and organs.
- Arturia’s proprietary algorithms and physical modeling ensure that each instrument sounds like the original, and this obsession over accuracy isn’t just relegated to the instruments’ expected sounds. They’ve also reproduced the idiosyncrasies that made them more memorable, including infamous drifting oscillators, timbral qualities of the speaker cabinets, and the obtuse workflow of some of the sequencers. Unlike the original instruments, these are augmented with features that fill them out, like effects, presets, and different mic positions.
- What's included:
- - Includes 28 software titles: Emulator II V, Vocoder V, Jun-6 V, OB-Xa V, Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab V, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- - More than 10,000 high-quality and innovative sound presets
- - With Analog Lab V, all presets of the V Collection 8 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- - All instruments share a common interface for browsing and editing (save, import, export, etc.)
- - New in-app tutorials allow you to quickly understand the instruments
- - High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- - Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller
- - Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi®, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.13+, 4 GB RAM, 2.5 GHz CPU
- Win 8.1+ (64bit), 4 GB RAM, 2.5 GHz CPU
- 20GB of free hard disk space
- Works in Standalone, VST, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit (64-bit DAWs only)