Image-Line, creators of the tremendously popular FL Studio DAW have just announced that version 12 has arrived, with several important updates and new features. Image-Line also offers it’s users a lifetime of free updates so you can purchase the latest version and be assured that you’ll always be up to date.
Watch the video below from Image-Line to learn more about the latest version. If you are already an FL Studio user, try signing up for a free account on Splice to collaborate and share your music with other producers around the world. Splice offers support for the latest version of FL Studio so you are all set to upgrade to FL Studio 12 and collaborate with producers around the world.
- FL Studio 12 is vectorial so the interface can scale for large monitors and touch-screens.
- Step sequencer can be detached from main window
- Menu bar can be hidden
- Plugin selector button added to make finding your plugins even easier
- Pattern menu relocated to “Menu” bar
- Piano roll view switch added to easily go back and forth from piano roll to steps mode.
- Swing now added independently for each channel in sequencer
- If you are using a touch screen, multi-touch can be enabled allowing you to “play” the onscreen piano.
- Some native plugins have been updated
- Updated to show routing more clearly with virtual cables (similar to Propellerhead Reason)
- Viewing options include a “large” mode which also displays effects being used on each channel
- Mixer includes ability to create/view groups more easily
Check out some popular FL Studio projects on Splice below: