NUXX comes with 30 different FX types built-in including compression, delay, distortion, chorus, decimator, pitch shifters, and more. Use NUXX on vocals, guitars, drums, or any track you desire.
NUXX unique parameter sequencer quickly brings movement and rhythm to each effect parameter. Sequence your reverb mix, decay, feedback, or whatever you like.
For beginners and pros alike
NUXX can be used as a simple six-knob FX unit or a powerful glitch machine with real-time automation on every FX parameter for any skill level.
Select any of the 200+ NUXX presets included made by professional sound designers to experience the full versatility of the plugin. Or, start with a preset patch to quickly get something going and focus on creation.
- About Audiaire:
Audiaire is a new music creation startup established in 2018 by Sharooz Raoofi, founder of Sample Magic, Attack Magazine, and Sounds to Sample. A professional producer himself, Sharooz has garnered numerous accolades for his work with artists such as Moby, Robyn and Craig David, and his contributions to creator tools from Apple, Roland, Ableton, and Korg.
- - Cutting edge DSP by Sinevibes and Moditone
- - Over 200 presets made by some of the world’s leading sound designers
- - 30 insert FX types
- - 55 global and unipolar parameter sequencer lane presets
- - 6 assignable color-coded macros with real-time automation capability
- - 27 different lane and global sequencer speeds
- - Individual lane step mutes and independently selectable sequence lengths
- - Sequencer +/- swing and probability controls
- -Scalable GUI designed for ease-of-use
What others are saying:
- "An infinite melting pot of ear-bending pitching progressions, filter modulations, intricate delays... and so much more. Highly recommended." - Computer Music 9/10
- "Nuxx excels at programmed effects modulations." - MusicTech
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.9+ (64-bit only) 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Windows 7+ 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- VST3, and AU compatible host software