V Collection X
Explore the timeless timbres of yesterday and craft the sounds of the future. Arturia's V Collection X contains 39 total plugins—including 6 brand-new titles and 2 rebuilt plugins—with iconic sounds and essential tools to suit your style, performance needs, and production workflow.
Available as Standalone, VST, AU, and AAX.
Enjoy the same controls, sequencers, and even idiosyncracies that made these instruments some of the most influential analog synths ever played.
Acid V channels the cult-classic bass synth that pushed the underground into overdrive. Pump your mixes full of reactive ever-evolving bass grooves, unleash mutated sequences fizzing with distortion, and experiment with extra features for revitalized rave energy.
Augmented Series Instruments
In this latest V Collection update, Arturia introduces 3 more Augmented Instruments for pianos, brass, and woodwinds, combining aspects of physical modeling and synthesis architectures from the minds behind Pigments.
Augmented GRAND PIANO delivers a multitude of expressive, contemporary, and abstract piano sounds, beautifully recorded, fused with cutting-edge synthesis, and tailor-made for modern composers and producers.
Play the digital synths that helped redefine pop music, scored countless films and TV commercials, and gave musicians their first taste of electronic music at home.
An experimental virtual instrument fusing digital voices with modeled analog filters, spontaneous modulation, and playing sequencing, unleashing endless sweet spots between familiar and unheard, order and chaos, beauty and beast. Set your wildest sonic creations free.
Pianos & Keyboards
These emulations of classic electric pianos and keyboards are physically modeled recreations of the originals. Arturia’s taken everything into account, including cabinet materials, string tension, and mic positions.
CP-70 honors the legendary Yamaha electro-acoustic piano that infused the 70s and 80s with a rich, warm, and eminent stage sound. Combining detailed sampling with authentic modeling, CP-70 lets you cut through a dense mix, projecting your play-style to an audience with this perfectly recreated, iconic instrument.
The holy trinity of iconic electric organs, Arturia’s implementations have everything that made these instruments favorites among gig musicians, except a resistance to spilled drinks.
The Hammond B-3's transistor design and electromagnetic tonewheel gave it a beefy sound that other organs simply couldn't have, making it a constant companion of musicians since its release over 50 years ago. Arturia's homage includes a rotary speaker and drawbar modulation for syncopated effects.
Experience Arturia’s Analog Lab
Get instant access to every preset from V Collection's instruments, in one smart interface. Analog Lab is your go-to personalized arsenal for studio and stage, with intuitive browsing, custom playlists, easy sound mixing & layering, and much more.
Find your flow
Witness the latest and greatest V Collection experience, with presets for every instrument, 3 new sound banks across a range of styles, and improved performance to keep you in the creative flow. Devised by passionate musicians, producers, and engineers who understand the importance of a fluid music making process, V Collection X is built to be intuitive, accessible, and enjoyable.
- V Collection puts some of yesterday's—and tomorrow's—most influential instruments at your fingertips with circuit-accurate recreations of iconic analog synths, digital synths and samplers, acoustic & electric pianos and organs, plus the new Augmented Instruments series. Easy-to-use, packed with presets, and featuring some of music's most beloved sounds ever.
- This update to V Collection X now features 39 total plugins, 3 exclusive expansion packs, and thousands of world-class presets—all in 1 canvas for infinite sonic exploration.
- Arturia’s proprietary algorithms and physical modeling ensure that each instrument sounds like the original, and this obsession over accuracy isn’t just relegated to the 'expected' sounds that these instruments make. Arturia has also reproduced the idiosyncrasies that made each of these instruments more memorable, including infamous drifting oscillators, timbral qualities of specific speaker cabinets, and the obtuse workflow of some sequencers. Unlike the original instruments, these software recreations are augmented with a treasure-trove of features like effects, presets, and different mic positions.
- What's included:
- - Includes 39 software titles: Acid V, MiniFreak V, CP-70 V, Korg MS-20 V, SQ80 V, Augmented GRAND PIANO, Augmented BRASS, Augmented WOODWINDS, Augmented STRINGS, Augmented VOICES, Emulator II V, Vocoder V, Jun-6 V, OP-Xa V, Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab Pro, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet-5 V, Prophet-VS V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- - More than 9,000 high-quality and innovative sound presets
- - With Analog Lab Pro, all presets in V Collection can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- - All instruments share a common interface for browsing and editing (save, import, export, etc.)
- - In-app tutorials allow you to quickly understand the instruments
- - High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- - Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller
- - Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi®, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 11.0+, 4 GB RAM, 4 cores 3.4 GHz CPU (4.0 GHz Turbo-boost) or Apple Silicon CPU
- Win 10+ (64bit), 4 GB RAM, 4 cores 3.4 GHz CPU (4.0 GHz Turbo-boost)
- 32GB of free hard disk space
- Works in Standalone, VST, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit (64-bit DAWs only)