Engines to drive any sound
Play with additive, wavetable, granular, and virtual analog synthesis — all in one intuitive plugin. Generate that extra oomph in your track with an additional sub-oscillator. Add noise players, and explore boundless modulation. Whatever sound you’re after, Pigments 3 can help you realize it.
Classic Arturia Filters
Pigments 3 includes dozens of famed filters from Arturia’s V Collection — dead-on emulations of classic hardware filters like the Jup-8, M12, SEM, and Mini — which means you'll be able to produce warm, analog lines that feel both fresh and familiar.
Pigments 3 comes loaded with new, highly requested FX like the multi-band compressor, the BL-20 Flanger, and the Chorus Jun-6, taken from Arturia’s Juno-6 emulation. Other FX include: EQ, reverb, delay, overdrive, bitcrushers, phasers, and more.
Pro level presets
Get your hands on hundreds of presets designed by professional artists and sound designers, including Robert Dudzig, Jeremy Savage, Starcadian, Cubic Spline, Mord Fustang, and Jörg Hüttner. Explore presets intuitively and filter your results by genre and type within the preset browser.
Move at the speed of sound
Pigments 3 is easy to understand thanks to its color-coded interface — any tweak is just a colorful click away. With intelligent features like macro controls, chord generation, and poly sequencers, you can mix up an endless variety of sounds without breaking a sweat.
Pigments 3 reviews
- Arturia, the seasoned creators of electronic instruments that augment the past with the future, could retire now as legends. Their software and hardware, already considered indispensable by many big-name artists and producers, finds itself at the center of most studio setups and can be heard on countless award-winning records and chart-climbing tracks.
- Pigments is Arturia's newest synth. It's the poly-chromatic culmination of their vision. It mixes their warm, circuit-accurate analog models and effects with the wickedness of wavetable synthesis—the result is a sound that's not tied up in tradition, without being cold or clinical.
- More importantly, Pigments makes sound design feel more like sound painting. The layout is intuitive. Your workflow won't get in the way of your creative flow, and you'll have more room for experimenting which means finding surprising—and surprisingly beautiful—sounds.
- New in Pigments V3:
- - New Harmonic Engine
- - 3rd Utility Engine
- - Multiband Compressor
- - Jup-8 V4 Low-pass Filter
- - Chorus JUN-6
- - BL-20 Flanger
- - Pitch Delay
- - 64 new wavetables
- - Enhanced filter routing
- - Enhanced in-app tutorials
- - New expertly-crafted presets
- New in Pigments V2:
- - New Sample Engine
- - Granular Synthesis Mode
- - Updated Sequencer with a revamped Random mode
- - Buchla Easel Low Pass Gate Filter
- - Tape Echo Effect based on Arturia’s Delay Tape-201
- - Workflow improvements: Undo & Redo, Unison update, New presets
- New in Pigments V1.2:
- - Detune voice mode (SUPER mode) for thicker supersaw sounds
- - NKS compatibily with Maschine or Komplete Kontrol by Native Instruments
- - Ability to tune Pigments to different alternate microtonal scales
- - Revamped Sequencer visual layout
- - Integrated Sound Store that feature new sound banks that are updated regularly
- What's included:
- - Virtual analog triple oscillator engine
- - Complex wavetable engine
- - Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- - Modern filter types
- - Continuous series/parallel routing
- - Powerful effects section
- - Insert or Send routing
- - Advanced modulation system
- - Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- - Insert or Send routing
- - Extensive factory preset library
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.10+
- Windows 7+ (64-bit)
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit (64-bit DAWs only)