Ozone 9 + Neutron 3 Advanced
Mix and master with confidence at any level. Save 30% when you get Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 Advanced together on Rent-to-Own.
Available as VST, AU, and AAX.
Rebalance in real-time
Solve mix balance issues without the original stems. Ozone's Master Rebalance allows you to tweak and automate vocal levels and other instruments in a stereo file in real-time.
Machine learning mixing
Only Neutron 3 Advanced’s Mix Assistant listens to your entire session to produce a balanced starting point around your song’s vocals or any instrument.
Define your low end
Sculpt and shape the bass in your master without a complex signal chain. Ozone's Low End Focus helps you define your low end with just a few clicks.
Neutron's Sculptor is like having an army of compressors and EQs. It talks with Track Assistant to understand the instrument you’re working with for real-time feedback to help shape your track.
Make tweaks from a centralized hub
The improved Tonal Balance Control module can communicate directly with Ozone, Neutron, Nectar, or Relay to make individual track adjustments without opening multiple plugins. Use this analysis tool to help you easily visualize your audio against a reference target.
The new Match EQ module allows you to take an EQ “fingerprint” of a reference track in your session or uploaded to Ozone 9, and adjust how much of your track you want to match it. Match EQ uses over 8,000 separate bands to give you the most precise snapshot possible.
With a resizable interface, fluid metering, Native Instruments NKS support, and CPU performance improvements, Ozone 9 & Neutron 3 Advanced is faster to use and incorporates seamlessly into your existing workflow.
- Ozone 9 Advanced brings balance to your music without interrupting your workflow. Master with confidence with ground-breaking processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning.
- Neutron 3 Advanced is designed to optimize your mix workflows like never before. Bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with the new Sculptor; use machine learning to create custom presets with Track Assistant; communicate across plugins with Match EQ; and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter on the market. With eight modular mixing tools in one master plugin, it’s the most streamlined way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix.
Ozone 9 Features Standard Advanced Master Rebalance New • Low End Focus New • Improved Tonal Balance Control New • Native Instruments NKS Support New • • Match EQ New • • Codec Preview • Spectral Shaper • Expanded Master Assistant • • Track Referencing • • Low Latency Maximizer • • Exciter • • Vintage Limiter • • Vintage EQ • • Vintage Compressor • • Vintage Tape • • Imager • • All modules available as plugins •
Neutron 3 Features Standard Advanced Mix Assistant New • Improved Tonal Balance Control New • Sculptor Module New • • EQ Module • • Two Compressors • • Gate • • Exciter • • Transient Shaper • • Output Limiter • • 5.1 & 7.1 Surround Support • All modules available as plugins •
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website.
- Mac OS X 10.11 - 10.14. Please note Ozone 9 & Neutron 3 are not compatible with Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina
- Windows 7, 8 & 10
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only.