RX 7 Standard
Separate sources so you can adjust levels on individual vocals and instruments, remove clicks and pops from your tracks, clean up performances, and polish audio for mixes, radio, tv, and film.
Available as VST, AU, and AAX.
Drums too loud? Bass too soft? RX 7’s Music Rebalance uses machine learning to separate sources, so you can remix any fully mixed track. It’s so powerful, you can even isolate and remove vocals.
The new Repair Assistant finds potential problems like clicks and pops, noise, and clipping, then suggests different solutions, letting you hear examples of your audio with each. Once you find a solution you like, it automatically repairs the tracks and even shows you what modules and settings it used.
RX 7 includes benchmark voice tools that let you address problems easily. De-ess, de-click, and de-noise voice tracks quickly. Get surgical when you want. Eliminate sudden background noises like doors opening, amp hum, or a/c units powering on.
RX 7 de-bleeds beautifully, and with precision. Erase click tracks on vocal takes, and eliminate any other unwanted sounds that find their way into projects.
RX 7 Standard reviews
- For years, professional producers and career engineers have used iZotope’s RX to reliably remove unwanted noises and clean up sounds in music for the biggest radio hits, commercials, and soundtracks.
- RX 7 is the newest and most capable version of iZotope’s professional audio repair and restoration plugin, pairing next-gen audio analysis and processing with an intuitive interface. It’s designed from the ground up to be approachable for bedroom producers, with the power that professionals require.
- RX 7 Standard includes Music Rebalance, Repair Assistant, Voice De-noise, De-bleed, and more.
- What's included:
- - Standalone Audio Editor
- - Music Rebalance
- - Repair Assistant
- - Variable Time & Pitch
- - Spectral Repair
- - Breath Control
- - Voice De-noise
- - Spectral De-noise
- - Mouth De-click
- - De-bleed
- - De-plosive
- - De-clip
- - Spectral De-esser
- - De-click
- - De-hum
- - Composite View
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.9 - 10.14. Please note RX 7 is not compatible with Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina.
- Windows 7+
- Audio Unit (32 & 64-bit), AAX (64-bit, real-time), AAX-AS (64-bit, Audiosuite), RTAS (32-bit, real-time), DPM-AS (32-bit, Audiosuite), VST 2 (32 & 64-bit), VST 3 (32 & 64-bit)