Create any sound
Six fully flexible source slots let you build unique sounds, drawing on a wide range of synthesis engines. A wavetable oscillator with a library of bespoke waveforms combined with a high-resolution multi-sampler, a granular engine, FM and more to provide an infinite palette of sounds and textures.
Twist and shape iconic sounds
Equator2 has 42 richly detailed, multi-sampled instruments with 220 articulations and variations. From vintage synthesizers like the Roland System-100 to world acoustic instruments like the Sitar, the samples are highly adaptable, opening new sources of inspiration. Plus, it's easy to import your own samples.
Add expression and movement
Equator2’s versatile modulation system — evolved from ROLI's Cypher2, Strobe2, and Equator engines — makes it easy to add modulation to any parameters. A flexible assembly of envelopes, LFOs, key-tracking sources, and macros animate patches and help you create deeply expressive sounds.
Shape, polish and refine
Equator2 gives you the power to shape sounds with a expansive rack of effects, filters and dynamics processors. It’s easy to arrange and reorder effects with a flexible routing system and drag-and-drop slots.
Explore mind-bending sounds
Equator2 ships with the biggest, broadest library of MPE sounds in existence. With over 1,400 expertly crafted presets — including over 570 new sounds built for MPE and 890 standard MIDI presets for conventional controllers — Equator2 offers a kaleidoscope of sounds for any music maker.
- ROLI’s revolutionary MPE synthesizer, taken to the next level. Create and sculpt any sound imaginable using a vast collection of contemporary synthesis techniques, effects, and modulators. Explore an extensive, diverse library of presets, as well as carefully recorded multisamples. Push the boundaries of expressive sound design with Equator2.
- What's included:
- - Presets: 1400+ new presets (579 MPE and 896 conventional), plus 360 from original Equator library
- - Waveforms: 244 new wavetables, 5 VA waveforms, 44 Digital Equator1 waveforms, 42 new multisample instruments with 220 variations and articulations, as well as easy drag-and-drop of your own samples
- - Flexible sources: Use up to 6 instances of 4 source types (Wavetable, Granular, Multi-sampler, Noise)
- - Extensive modulation: 5 Expression Curves, 5 LFOs, 2 Multi-Mod, 5 Envelopes, 4 Math and 4 Random modules, and an intuitive click & drag modulation system
- - Creative effects: 12 fully flexible slots, with 15 premium Effects
- - Routing: Multiple signal routing possibilities through filters and effects
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.14+
- Windows 10+
- Standalone, AU, and VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit.