Era-exact emulations of history’s finest effects, including iconic delays, reverbs, filters, compressors, and preamps.
Available as VST, AU, and AAX.
Three studio experts in space from every reverberating era, from NASA to Tesla.
Arturia’s circuit-accurate modeling is fully in the fore with this recreation of the legendary plate reverb. The original’s vacuum-tube preamp gave it an unmistakable character, and this one could fool its mother. Perfect on anything from strings and snares to hi-hats and a whole mix, this emulation lets you filter and EQ the mud and brightness from your sound before it hits the plate, so you can easily dial in the right amount of studio-sweet reverb with a lush tail.
Rare and classic compressors, with the originals’ character and tone intact.
Arturia used their advanced TAE modeling for this faithful recreation of the original DBX 165A. The original used a solid-state VCA and RMS dynamic detection to create its compression effect and are rare and expensive. The VCA-65 is just as characterful and simple as the original “Over Easy” compressor, and also kicks up some dirt when you drive it hard.
Expect legendary delays. Buckets, tapes, space, and everything in between.
Modeled after the tape delays that inspired new sounds, genres, and life choices, this has the same characteristics of the originals that recorded your sounds to loops of ¼” tape and captivated generations of players. Ride the decaying waves into new possibilities. Enjoy the same wow-and-flutter flavors, mechanical quirks, and integrated spring reverb of the originals.
Fabled filters for shaping, softening, and illuminating your sounds.
This is the culmination of a collaboration that began years ago between Arturia and Bob Moog. A perfectly recreated 24dB-per-octave ladder filter from Moog’s iconic Model D monosynth, but unchained from the original hardware so you can put its creamy, warm haze on anything, from horns and vocals to guitars and drum machines.
Premium preamps with world-renowned warmth, for adding glow in mono or stereo.
The Neve 1073’s iconic sound was, no doubt, partly from its reliable high-efficiency transistors, partly its almost-musical analog distortion, partly its ear-thawing warmth (especially on vocals). Many tried to imitate it, but nobody came close. Thanks to Arturia, the inimitable Neve 1073 is no longer inimitable. Arturia used advanced TAE modeling technology to capture the same magical tone as the original, so you can use it to anoint your own audio.
- Arturia’s FX Collection brings some of the most fabled and unforgettable effects boxes to the fore, with incredibly accurate recreations of classic reverbs, delays, filters, compressors, and preamps.
- Arturia uses their advanced TAE technology to model each effect, so that everything we love about the originals is preserved, including the unintended results that made some of these boxes so famous. Enjoy experimenting with filters that distort, delays that get demonic, compressors that crunch, reverbs that rebound, and preamps that sparkle. Many of these effects have extra options, giving you more possibilities to play through.
- What's included:
- - 15 FX in total
- - 3 reverbs: REV Spring-636, REV Plate-140, REV Intensity
- - 3 preamps: 1973-Pre, TridA-Pre, V76-Pre
- - 3 delays: Delay TAPE-201, Delay MEMORY BRIDGADE, DELAY ETERNITY
- - 3 compressors: Comp VCA-65, Comp FET-76, Comp TUBE-STA
- - 3 filters: Mini-Filter, M12-Filter, SEM-Filter
- - Integrated in-app tutorials
- - Beautiful high-res interfaces
- - Great sounding presets with sound designer notes and parameter highlights
- - Modern touches: side chaning, mid-side processing, look-ahead tracking
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.10+
- Windows 7+ (64-bit)
- 1GB of free hard disk space
- Works in VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit (64-bit DAWs only)