Customize Zenith to work with almost any device
Easily map knobs, faders, sliders, LFOs, filters, and envelopes to MIDI CC and SysEx functions. Works on any MIDI hardware or software synth, such as Serum, Massive, Circle2, & more.
Sequence any MIDI parameter
Zenith's unique parameter sequencer quickly brings movement and rhythm to any MIDI CC parameter. Sequence synth filter cutoffs, macro knobs, wavetable positions, and much more.
Smart chord generator
Zenith’s chord generator supports up to 792 individual chords, automatic scale generation, and note velocity manipulation.
Extensive device support
200+ presets offering default maps for popular software/hardware including Serum, Massive, Sylenth, Roland Juno 106, MKS-80, Yamaha DX7, and many more.
- About Audiaire:
Audiaire is a new music creation startup established in 2018 by Sharooz Raoofi, founder of Sample Magic, Attack Magazine, and Sounds to Sample. A professional producer himself, Sharooz has garnered numerous accolades for his work with artists such as Moby, Robyn and Craig David, and his contributions to creator tools from Apple, Roland, Ableton, and Korg.
- - Preset maps for 100+ software and hardware synths, drum machines, and other MIDI-receiving devices
- - Extensive lane modification tools including increase/decrease and shift step modifiers, plus 10 popular arpeggios and 13 scales per lane
- - 27 lane and global sequencer speeds
- - Individual lane step mutes and independently selectable sequence lengths
- - 6 assignable color-coded macros with real-time automation capability
- - 27 different lane and global sequencer speeds
- - Powerful SysEx processing for controlling vintage hardware synths lacking CC implementation or front panel controls
- - Three slew filter types per CC with adjustable time
- - Adjustable MIDI latency for SysEx devices
- - Sequencer +/- swing and probability controls
- - Low CPU usage
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.10+ (64-bit only) 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Windows 8+ 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- VST3, and AU compatible host software