A state-of-the-art software instrument that gives you the power of every shade of synthesis: from bright nylon-like plucks to chunky synth pads, booming trap bass to creeping cinematic ambience...
Available as Standalone, VST, AU, and AAX.
NEW TO V4: Streamlined Workflow
It’s never been quicker to get the sound you need. From a simplified Play Mode to quicker navigation flows—and even a Light/Dark mode option—the new Pigments 4 interface makes synthesis a breeze. Read on to hear more about what's new in Pigments 4...
Engines to drive any sound
Play with additive, wavetable, granular, and virtual analog synthesis—all in one intuitive plugin. Generate extra oomph with a dedicated sub-oscillator, add noise players, and explore boundless modulation. Pigments 4 adds new engine features and a dedicated Modulator Oscillator too.
Instantly access dozens of modulation sources, from your standard LFOs and envelops to sources like keyboard velocity and random generators. Assign these modulation sources to any parameter with a simple click-and-drag editing workflow and quickly adjust the depth of modulation by hovering over the parameter.
Classic Arturia filters
Use dozens of famed hardware filters from Arturia’s V Collection—dead-on emulations of classics like the Jup-8, M12, SEM, and Mini—offering warm, analog tones that feel both fresh and familiar. Pigments 4 expands the collection to the MS-20 filter, plus adds new functionality to existing filters.
In addition to EQ, reverb, delay, overdrive, bitcrushers, and phasers, Pigments comes loaded with highly-requested FX like a multi-band compressor, the BL-20 Flanger, and the Chorus Jun-6, taken from Arturia’s Juno-6 emulation. Pigments 4 adds a Shimmer Reverb, the Super Unison effect, and new functionality for various FX.
Pro-level presets and banks
Use genre and type filters to intuitively explore hundreds of presets designed by pro artists and sound designers, like Robert Dudzig, Jeremy Savage, Starcadian, Cubic Spline, Mord Fustang, and Jörg Hüttner. Pigments 4 adds new presets, 63 new wavetables, 67 new samples (Sample and Granular engines), 36 new noise types (Utility engine), plus you can purchase additional sound banks with hundreds of new Lo-fi, Neuro Bass, and Cinematic presets.
- Make sound design feel like painting. Pigments is Arturia’s poly-chromatic synth, able to paint with every shade of synthesis from additive and wavetable to granular and virtual analog. Circuit-accurate analog models and effects combine with modern synthesis and modulation workflows, letting you discover your own wavelength on an infinite spectrum of sound—redefined, optimized, and unleashed.
- What's included:
- - Virtual analog triple oscillator engine.
- - Complex wavetable engine
- - Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- - Modern filter types
- - Continuous series/parallel routing
- - Powerful effects section
- - Insert or Send routing
- - Advanced modulation system
- - Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- - Extensive factory preset library
- - See the full features list on Arturia's website here.
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website.
- Mac OS X 10.13+, 4 GB RAM, 4 cores 3.4 GHz CPU
- Win 10+ (64bit), 4 GB RAM, 4 cores 3.4 GHz CPU
- 32GB of free hard disk space
- Works in Standalone, VST, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS (64-bit DAWs only)