Unmix your loops
See how every element fits together by taking it apart. Regroover Pro incorporates advanced sample-processing AI to pull the layers from your loops. Each instrument or sound will appear on separate layers for pinpoint processing.
Create custom kits
Automatically generate unique kits with the sounds you extract from your loops. Play them on Regroover Pro’s built-in drum pads, export your kits or wavs, or save them for later.
Effect each layer
Adjust settings on each extracted element individually to change the feel of the loop completely. Tweak things like volume, panning, and EQ on each separate sound. Add a gate that only effects a snare or glue the hi-hats to the cowbell with some compression.
Re-lace your loop
Convert the cadences in your loop by selecting different playback lengths for each extracted sound. By adjusting the playback cycle lengths within your loop, you can re-groove your rhythms and get countless beat variations from a single sample.
Regroover Pro reviews
- Regroover Pro is an evolution in processing samples and loops, and forces us to rethink what’s possible.
- Truly groundbreaking in its technology and implementation, Regroover Pro breaks down your loops to their basic elements, allowing you to adjust and add effects to those individual sounds. Best of all, you can “re-groove” your rhythms into entirely new ones, which Regroover does by allowing you to give every instrument or sound a unique loop point.
- - Unravel (unmix) audio loops into distinct layers
- - Refine separated results with custom annotations
- - Instant Layer remixing using snap-to-grid and loop markers
- - Trigger layers and re-arrange loops via MIDI
- - Adjust volume, pan, EQ, gate, compressor, and stereo enhancement on any layer
- - Drag-and-drop loops and layers
- - Extract your beat variations (patterns) as audio files
- - Set independent pattern lengths
- - Extract sounds from layers and drag them to their own trigger pads
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website
- Mac OS X 10.9+
- Windows 7+
- Works in AU (32/64-bit), VST(32/64-bit) and AAX (64-bit). Minumum RAM: 2GB