Analog Lab V
Analog Lab V combines thousands of world-class presets spanning dozens of timeless instruments from Arturia’s V Collection 8—all in one place.
Available as VST, VST3, AU, and AAX.
Expansive sound, intuitive design
Get access to every instrument included in V Collection 8, as well as Arturia’s state-of-the-art softsynth Pigments. Analog Lab V has a streamlined interface that’s clutter free and intuitive, with key instrument controls that are easily within reach.
The ultimate preset collection
Kick start your musical ideas and get inspired by a library of 2,000 presets made by professional sound designers to cover every musical style in the book. Plus, every preset in Analog Lab V is tagged, categorized, and searchable.
Mix & match instrument sounds
Analog Lab V allows you to combine two different instruments to craft your own unique sound. Go further and layer your sound with over 10 different FX types such as delay, reverb, distortion, multi filters, and more.
A workflow that suits you
Pick between Studio, Library or Stage view depending on your needs, or switch between the views for a change of perspective to inspire your creativity — Analog Lab V has a solution for every workflow.
- Arturia’s Analog Lab V provides access to thousands of keyboard sounds and presets from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection in a simple, intuitive interface made for any type of music creator.
- What's included:
- - Over 2,000 curated sounds from all the acclaimed V Collection 8 instruments (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jun-6 V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
- - Updated browser to quickly find sounds by type, style, or genre
- - New Studio view to add effects and combine 2 instruments (Multis)
- - Layer Multi sounds or split 2 presets across the keyboard
- - 4 new macro controls on all the sounds for instant sound editing
- - Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
- - Parameters can be easily mapped to other MIDI controllers
- - Stage view allows you to perform on a prepared Playlist, using an Arturia keyboard or sending program changes from any MIDI controller
- - V Collection 8 and Pigments owners can open the full instruments within Analog Lab V
- For the most up-to-date system requirements and host compatibility details, please visit the manufacturer's website.
- Mac OS X 10.13+, 4GB RAM, 2.5 GHz CPU, 2GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 8.1+ (64-bit), 4GB RAM, 2.5 GHz CPU, 2GB of free hard disk space.
- Works in Standalone, VST, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit (64-bit DAWs only)